The Community Supervision & Corrections Department of Taylor, Callahan &
Coleman Counties presents the Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Report. The
report is published yearly on the Web.
Highlights for Fiscal Year 2009
- Total Department Collections:
increase of $24,201.98.
- $1,176,967.97 in Supervision fees collected an
increase of $2,857.12.
- 108,624 Community Service hours performed by
probationers an increase of 5,352 hours.
- Continuation and expansion of the Pre-trail
- Continuation and expansion of the Outpatient
Substance Abuse Program.
- Revocations: 560 total revocations out of
4,076 offenders, 13.7%.